Up to 7 credit hours of previously taken W+ courses at an AIP Master Institution affiliate may be transferred toward your master's. These credits may only be used to replace a portion of the 21 credit hours of AIP W+ courses required for the degree. For these credits to be considered toward your degree, you must have:
1) been accepted to the master's program.
2) participated in the AIP for at least one semester.
3) received a grade of "B" or better in your transferred course.
4) registered for the course through Miami University.
5) taken the course within 5 years of your projected graduation date for the master's.
6) completed the Request to Dragonfly Graduate Committee form.
Note: No more than 7 credit hours can be transferred into the AIP. Categories may not be combined.